Biyernes, Disyembre 2, 2011

      I'm not sure what Love is. I don't know if I was really in love before, from my past relationships, come to think of it, maybe it wasn't "Love", baka pang "Schoolyard Puppy Love" lang. 
     Some movies, Romantic movies specifically, taught me what love is supposed to be. Some Romantic movies are purely fictional and some movies are rarely inspired by true events. Romantic Books/Movies like "Romeo and Juliet", "A walk to remember", "The notebook", "A love story" etc.  are the movies which showed us a beautiful, tragic, selfless, and unconditional love. I wonder if those romantic movies could happen in real life...
      For me, "Love is forever". Kapag nakilala mo na yung taong nakalaan for you, you will surely feel the true definition of LOVE. 

"Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a records of wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail." -- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento