Miyerkules, Disyembre 14, 2011

A Futuristic Footbridge

    Ever thought of the future, about what the world will look like after 5-10 years? We all had a glimpse the world look like in the movies like A.I (Artificial Intelligence), we all know, -even though we deny the fact- that someday, robots and some mechanical stuff can replace things and even us, human beings. But speaking of which, things like that can actually help us with our daily needs. I'm not a scientist or an inventor because I'm not very good mechanically but as a human person, I want to make people's lives easier. Here in the Philippines, we have what we call a footbridge in which some of us use in order to get to the other side of the road. Some of it do not have a roof to shield us from the sun. Imagine yourself walking at the footbridge with your make up on and high heels, by the time you get to the other side, you will look like a melted ice cream plus your feet hurts. So I thought about a much better footbridge and it looks like an elevator, the difference between the ordinary elevator is that instead of going up and down, it will run from side to side of the road. The advantage is, you won't get melted away by the sun and you won't feel exhausted. 


- J. Lopez

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento